Improving Lives Daily
TRICOM30, LLC, is a premier “Resiliency” consulting firm whose primary mission is to provide consultative services which assist individuals, organizations, small business and corporations become “Resilient” and maintain “Resilience” between life’s surprises. Its vision is to provide the number one resource for “Resiliency” and sustainment of “Resilience” services to first responders, social clubs, the ecumenical, and education communities.
- Research Base Strategic Planning
- Thorough Needs Assessment
- Individualized Program Planning
- Personalized Training
- Implementation Impact Analysis
- Implementation Support Services
- Detailed Sustainment Support Services
- First Responders (Law Enforcement, Medical, & Military)- Self Care
- Ecumenical- Serenity Focus
- Educators- Mission Mapping Focus
- Social Clubs- Communication Focus
Each target group will have an initial assessment and a curriculum tailored to their needs.
What is “Resilience”?
Resilient is the ability to strengthen individuals, groups, or organizations, building protective factors, and fostering a Culture of Optimal Performance to promote dependability, effective service, and organizational unity.
10 hours evaluation of all departments, concludes with a leadership debrief. TRICOM30 prides itself in providing service support after the initial assessment.
There are several options for follow-up:
- 3 Months (can be once or quarterly)
- 6 Months (can be once or bi-annual)
- 9 Months (must include one of the previous)
- 12 Months (must include one of the previous follow-up options)